I named myself The Crafting Professor, since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Greeting Crafter's
Here is my Gallery Post for CardzTV today. I am showcasing a card that I made for my niece's birthday. She is such a delight. This butterfly patterned paper by American Crafts really caught my eye, and I can practically see her running and chasing butterflies. Using the pink and red color combination, I added the heart patterned paper to break up the business of the butterflies and used black as a background for everything. The sentiment stamp is from the Good Times set at CardzTV. Finally, I layered scalloped circles to place my die cut butterfly from Paper Artist. 





Like what you see? Don't forget to follow my blog!

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Very sweet card ur niece will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the butterflies.

    anmatt1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Butterflies - I love that paper and all of the elements added! thanks for the hop and for showing your lovely art work - blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterfly card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birthday card! Love the patterned paper and butterflies! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful that you stopped by my blog. Follow me for more exciting ideas, and leave a comment below.